As the end of support for Windows Server SQL Server 2008/2008 R2 approaches, questions will undoubtedly arise, especially relating to the Extended Security Updates offered by Microsoft. This document is here to answer those questions.
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps