Firewall | Endpoint Detection and Response, (EDR) | Web Protection | Mail Assure | Risk Intelligence | Password Management
Firewalls are your first line of defense against cyber attack. Destek can incorporate firewalls with advanced security features such as stateful packet inspection, port forwarding, DMZ host, client VPN using IPSec IKEv2 and site-to-site VPN. We use the Datto Networking Appliance to deliver peace of mind in a world where cyber-attacks and unwanted cyber intrusions are increasingly common.
Endpoint Detection and Response, (EDR)
The best way to manage today’s security threats
Security used to be so simple for the average business. You installed anti-virus (AV) solutions, trained employees not to click on unknown links, and kept software and websites up to date. For a few low-risk companies, that may still be the case, but the vast majority of small to midsize companies now need to fortify against new, advanced threats that can get around traditional AV.
With the rise of more advanced threat vectors and the use of Work-from-Home technologies businesses are facing greater threats to data and workflow and need a different type of protection to mitigate that risk.
Endpoint Detection and Response...read more
“The average total cost of a data breach was more than $1 million higher where remote working was a factor in causing the breach compared to breaches where remote working was not a factor.” The 2021 “Cost of a Data Breach Report” by IBM and the Ponemon Institute s
Keep Your Business Safe from the Latest Threats
Hybrid work is a growing trend that expands your effiency and improves your employees work/life balance, but it comes with cyber risks you need to manage.
You want to protect your organization against cyberattacks that put your employees, customers, and your business reputation at risk. Here’s why Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) is the best choice now for your IT security and business continuity.
How Managed EDR Benefits You
- Minimize costly downtime caused by threat incidents – Protect against damage done by the latest threats with fast| AI-based threat detection, containment, and automated system remediation. Use Managed EDR to save time and protect your bottom line.
- Protect your business from ransomware attacks – Gain peace of mind by using Managed EDR to roll back any and all devices to their pre-threat state. Simply click and restore infected machines to full productivity, no matter which strain of ransomware is holding them hostage. There’s no need to pay expensive ransoms to cyber-attackers or hire high-priced consultants to rebuild network access. Managed EDR pays for itself by keeping you
safe and secure.
- Increase employee productivity – Eliminate threats that outwit traditional AV solutions and maintain faster device performance, creating fewer distractions that eat into employee productivity.
- Let the experts manage it for you – Don’t spend time trying to support and manage your own systems and security. Focus on running and growing your business, with ongoing support from your managed service provider.
As the number of web-based security threats multiply – from phishing sites, proxies, websites pushing malware to spyware, adware and botnets – it is vital that you take control of your web security to avoid users accidentally straying onto malicious websites.
Web Protection can deliver web security, web filtering and web bandwidth monitoring for your users, regardless of the location of their devices. It is configurable by organization or device, and managed directly from the Remote Management Dashboard.
Web Protection is installed on each monitored device and provides full visibility of the user’s online activity, including the websites they have visited, the website’s category (Adult and Pornography, Hate and Racism, Illegal etc.) and reputation (Trustworthy, Suspicious, High risk etc.) along with the web bandwidth consumed. Detailed reports are also available.
Web Protection ...read more
Web Protection contains three components:
Designed to stop users from accidentally visiting malicious sites, including those pushing malware, phishing, proxies, spyware, adware, botnets etc.
Web Filtering provides the facility to deploy common-sense time-based web browsing policies designed especially for the workplace.
Proactive internet access controls can protect the business from legal liability and reduce the risk of a security breach.
Be automatically alerted when there’s excessive bandwidth activity on a network so you can remediate quickly to optimize bandwidth and maintain productivity.
“80% of all e-mail traffic is Spam. The number one vector for virus delivery to the desktop is e-mail.”
The volume of spam being sent today is astounding. In the tens of trillions of emails per year. Junk filters do a good job, but by then it could already be too late. Destek believes it’s better to stop that email from ever reaching your network, because the best way to fix a problem is to stop the problem from ever happening. Once the unwanted email gets to your network, all it takes is one careless click and your business could be compromised.
For less than a cup of coffee, Destek can provide Managed Anti-spam services that prevents all unwanted email, spam and viruses from ever reaching your network. Giving your business the continual protection needed to stay on top of this ever present and evolving threat.
Mail Assure...read more
- Increase Productivity and Reduce Operating Costs at the Same Time!
If every employee used only 5 minutes a day deleting unwanted e-mails, how much time would your organization waste in a month? Think about the total cost associated to that wasted time. Take your time back and save your company money!
- Fully Managed Solution for Less Than Any Competitive Offering
We understand the overhead and threat spam creates for your business and users. Let someone who knows what they are doing setup and manage your email perimeter for you. You will not find a more cost effective per mailbox solution.
- Protect Your Company’s Critical Assets and Information
Stop email threats before they ever get to your network.
- A Flexible Solution
We can set up your various email filters, or if you prefer, you can have control over what gets through and what is spam. We offer the appropriate security for any size of company and network. And setting it up takes minutes.
- Comprehensive Reporting
Regular reports identify the volume and types of email being filtered, giving you the benefit of seeing where email is coming from and how many threats you have avoided. It is satisfying to know that you are safe!
Are you in an industry that is governed by regulatory compliance acts? Is the threat of an audit always looming?
- Be Prepared with Support and Guidance from the Experts
- Industry leading Software
- Reduce operating costs
Getting audited will cost your organization thousands! But what if you already had the reports ready for the auditor? Think of the savings!
Take control of your IT environment and start breathing easy. Don’t be afraid of an audit… be ready for it!
MyPassword App – Secure Password Storage and Management
Password security and management is something most businesses struggle with. Passwords are often stored insecurely in documents and folders or even sent insecurely via email. This puts the company at risk and makes it difficult, if not impossible, to manage.
MyPassword App ensures all company and personal passwords are securely stored and protected, and provides easy, secure management. Here are the feature of MyPassword App:
- Centralize & secure corporate & personal passwords
- Company Password Vault
- Personal Vaults for All Users
- Unlimited Users and Passwords
- Set up folders to organize and categorize passwords
- Manage all employees and data access rights with security groups
- Receive notifications of all passwords known by departing employees
- Generate strong and unique passwords
- Login to saved websites with 1 click
- Run audits and reports internally
- Create Custom Security Groups
- Password Sharing
- 1-Click Login Tool
- Mobile Access
- System Activity Audit Logs
We're Here To Help!
9-75 First St. Suite 246
Orangeville, ON L9W 5B6
M-F: 9am - 5pm