For the past 25 years, companies of every size have trusted Windows Server and SQL Server to run their business-critical workloads. In fact, more than 70 percent of on-premises server workloads today run on Windows Server.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity