The modern workplace is characterized by cloud-based collaboration tools, untethered workspaces, and more and more, by millennials. In fact, millennials will make up 75% of the workforce by 2030. This article explores how businesses continue to evolve in step with a workforce that prioritizes work-life integration and expects access, flexibility, and technology that will not only contribute to personal growth but enable them to change the world.
- Microsoft’s vision for AI in the enterprise
- Unblocking Workplace Collaboration: 5 Tools and Strategies
- Customer story: Teesside University fills the digital skills gap using Microsoft Teams
- Develop AI with Azure Machine Learning
- Help customers bring teams and resources together with Microsoft technology