With over 150 years of history and experience in the legal market, Webber Wentzel has become one of South Africa’s most prominent law firms, operating at the forefront of legal services and home to the country’s longest-standing pro bono practices. The firm aims to act as a beacon of innovation for the industry. In this video, see how Webber Wentzel has taken advantage of the capabilities of Office 365 to create a more efficient and collaborative workplace for its teams, while facilitating and securing client interactions.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities