With the COVID-19 outbreak turning a massive amount of the global workforce to remote work, everyone is adjusting to meetings, chatting, and collaborating exclusively online. This blog post shares the top tips from the team behind Teams on how to make working from home productive and healthy.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities