St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) looks to the cloud to define a new way of providing health services of its ten hospitals and 300 sites across ten counties in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. This video outlines how the health network embarked on a digital health transformation journey using the Microsoft 365 productivity cloud to empower more than 15,000 employees. The intuitive tools protect sensitive information in cloud applications, simplifying security with interoperable solutions to save time while enhancing the hospital network’s security posture. In turn, this optimizes health team collaboration and improves patient experience.
- 6 ways digitalization Is empowering women around the world
- How To Get Your Cloud Migration Strategy Right
- Host your .NET application and data on the most cost-effective cloud
- Special Olympics Leaders Use Microsoft Teams to Build Community and Shape the Future
- 3 Smart Ways to Exceed Your Customers’ Digital Expectations