Developing capabilities in the cloud is becoming increasingly more common. With the many databases available to consumers, SQL Server is the most used database in the world. SQL Server helps organizations reduce capital expenditures and configuration, as well as enable elastic scale and rapid deployment alleviating–and in some cases negating–many of today’s IT challenges.
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams
- Carlsberg Group follows a recipe for success with Microsoft Azure, SAP, and a cloud-first strategy