Developing capabilities in the cloud is becoming increasingly more common. With the many databases available to consumers, SQL Server is the most used database in the world. SQL Server helps organizations reduce capital expenditures and configuration, as well as enable elastic scale and rapid deployment alleviating–and in some cases negating–many of today’s IT challenges.
- Microsoft’s vision for AI in the enterprise
- Unblocking Workplace Collaboration: 5 Tools and Strategies
- Customer story: Teesside University fills the digital skills gap using Microsoft Teams
- Develop AI with Azure Machine Learning
- Help customers bring teams and resources together with Microsoft technology