Developing capabilities in the cloud is becoming increasingly more common. With the many databases available to consumers, SQL Server is the most used database in the world. SQL Server helps organizations reduce capital expenditures and configuration, as well as enable elastic scale and rapid deployment alleviating–and in some cases negating–many of today’s IT challenges.
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure