Based in Washington, DC, Special Olympics is a global inclusion movement with over 5 million athletes and 1 million volunteers that supports sport, health, education, and leadership programs every day to empower people with intellectual disabilities. Now, youth leaders with and without intellectual disabilities have a richer platform they use to exchange knowledge and bring a wider world of diverse human talent and potential to their communities. Using Microsoft Teams, the organization’s youth leaders across the globe collaborate and communicate more effectively, breaking down barriers, sharing their ideas, and driving greater inclusion.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity