Based in Washington, DC, Special Olympics is a global inclusion movement with over 5 million athletes and 1 million volunteers that supports sport, health, education, and leadership programs every day to empower people with intellectual disabilities. Now, youth leaders with and without intellectual disabilities have a richer platform they use to exchange knowledge and bring a wider world of diverse human talent and potential to their communities. Using Microsoft Teams, the organization’s youth leaders across the globe collaborate and communicate more effectively, breaking down barriers, sharing their ideas, and driving greater inclusion.
- What is a composable infrastructure?
- Put your finger–and business–on the pulse of the modern workplace. Subscribe today and never miss a beat.
- The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Windows Virtual Desktop Event | Microsoft Azure
- Digital Transformation in the Oil & Gas Industry: Combining Azure Cloud-Based Services