“Nonprofits Should Develop Their Tech Fluency” is an article from Forbes about how improving tech fluency can be vital in achieving the mission of nonprofit organizations. Included are suggestions to build tech fluency for specific roles, such as executives, marketers, fundraisers, and finance professionals. Contact us today for more information about Microsoft cloud services.
- CWPS uses Microsoft Teams to reimagine sales project workflows
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams