“Nonprofits Should Develop Their Tech Fluency” is an article from Forbes about how improving tech fluency can be vital in achieving the mission of nonprofit organizations. Included are suggestions to build tech fluency for specific roles, such as executives, marketers, fundraisers, and finance professionals. Contact us today for more information about Microsoft cloud services.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities