Microsoft is improving the Windows Virtual Desktop management experience, Teams, and more. Microsoft continues to make changes to improve the overall Windows Virtual Desktop experience for users—those working remotely and in-office. Check out the new features and what’s next for Windows Virtual Desktop here.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities