Even when Lewis and Clark set out to find the Northwest Passage, they had to keep business continuity and disaster recovery top of mind. Like those explorers, business owners and IT teams must put plans in place to mitigate unforeseen dangers and risks, while protecting data.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity