With cloud-based monitoring, Microsoft can keep watch over their entire IT operations environment, from the cloud to the datacenter, using the Operations Management Suite (OMS). With OMS, Microsoft doesn’t need to add on-premises infrastructure. They can automate tasks and analyze logs and reporting across multiple platforms–including Azure and Windows Server. Your business can do the same. Contact Destek to find out more information.
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams
- Carlsberg Group follows a recipe for success with Microsoft Azure, SAP, and a cloud-first strategy
- Social Asset A: Expand Collaboration