Lowe’s is the second-largest home improvement company in the world and is headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina. With a purpose of “helping people love where they live,” the company wanted to create a modern workplace for employees and provide cloud-based productivity tools. Lowe’s decided to deploy Microsoft Office 365, giving employees anytime access to productivity tools from any device. Now employees can find the information they need faster, work together more easily, and develop more attentive, personalized customer relationships.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity