Lowe’s is the second-largest home improvement company in the world and is headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina. With a purpose of “helping people love where they live,” the company wanted to create a modern workplace for employees and provide cloud-based productivity tools. Lowe’s decided to deploy Microsoft Office 365, giving employees anytime access to productivity tools from any device. Now employees can find the information they need faster, work together more easily, and develop more attentive, personalized customer relationships.
- What is a composable infrastructure?
- Put your finger–and business–on the pulse of the modern workplace. Subscribe today and never miss a beat.
- The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Windows Virtual Desktop Event | Microsoft Azure
- Digital Transformation in the Oil & Gas Industry: Combining Azure Cloud-Based Services