Low code and no code platforms make app and software development accessible to non-developers. With pre-built templates and boilerplate code, businesses save time and money. Low code or no code platforms can help organizations build and deploy apps without always relying on an engineering team.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities