How can you improve teamwork for your team? And what does successful teamwork look like for employees across different generations? Research shows that regular constructive feedback is key to making employees feel that their contributions are valued, especially among younger workers. This in turn translates to increased motivation among all employees and a reinforcement of the team’s core values. Check out this article for more on how to help engage your employees and facilitate better teamwork.
- Windows and SQL Server: The Best of Azure
- CWPS uses Microsoft Teams to reimagine sales project workflows
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure