Keeping an organization productive can be tough but with services like App Service and Azure Cosmos DB, Xamarin, HockeyApp, and Traffic Manager, companies can build apps based on their customers’ interests and behavior.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities