This article points to the emergence of containers, microservices, and cloud-native architecture as trends in the next generation of modern IT infrastructure. It also explores machine intelligence, the convergence of cognitive computing and IoT, as a second disruptive trend that platform companies, ISVs, global SIs, and emerging startups must keep top of mind to stay relevant in an ever-changing industry.
- 6 ways digitalization Is empowering women around the world
- How To Get Your Cloud Migration Strategy Right
- Host your .NET application and data on the most cost-effective cloud
- Special Olympics Leaders Use Microsoft Teams to Build Community and Shape the Future
- 3 Smart Ways to Exceed Your Customers’ Digital Expectations