This article points to the emergence of containers, microservices, and cloud-native architecture as trends in the next generation of modern IT infrastructure. It also explores machine intelligence, the convergence of cognitive computing and IoT, as a second disruptive trend that platform companies, ISVs, global SIs, and emerging startups must keep top of mind to stay relevant in an ever-changing industry.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity