This article points to the emergence of containers, microservices, and cloud-native architecture as trends in the next generation of modern IT infrastructure. It also explores machine intelligence, the convergence of cognitive computing and IoT, as a second disruptive trend that platform companies, ISVs, global SIs, and emerging startups must keep top of mind to stay relevant in an ever-changing industry.
- How AI Will Augment Human Creativity
- Five Benefits And Three Challenges Technology Can Bring To Global Companies
- Microsoft Teams increases collaboration in the modern workplace at Microsoft
- Do more with Microsoft Teams
- Customer story: Seattle Children’s Hospital explores new avenues of research with Microsoft Genomics