Communication is key for any modern agile business. As a large company, innovation is more cumbersome and saving money can be tough. Yet, by changing the way they pass information and enable employees to have more flexibility to communicate from wherever they are in the world, Microsoft saves more than $120,000 a day. With the Skype platform, their employees can leverage the benefits of a modern digital workplace. Your business can do the same. Contact us to find out how we can help.
- How AI Will Augment Human Creativity
- Five Benefits And Three Challenges Technology Can Bring To Global Companies
- Microsoft Teams increases collaboration in the modern workplace at Microsoft
- Do more with Microsoft Teams
- Customer story: Seattle Children’s Hospital explores new avenues of research with Microsoft Genomics