Is your IT department the gatekeeper or the enabler of collaboration? All too often, IT falls into the trap of giving permission to use productivity tools instead of finding out what employees need to work together better, then facilitating those capabilities. In this article, the author poses the important question: “Are we the gatekeeper to employees collaborating or are we enablers and champions?” and discusses the benefits of moving IT to an enabler-focused mentality.
- How AI Will Augment Human Creativity
- Five Benefits And Three Challenges Technology Can Bring To Global Companies
- Microsoft Teams increases collaboration in the modern workplace at Microsoft
- Do more with Microsoft Teams
- Customer story: Seattle Children’s Hospital explores new avenues of research with Microsoft Genomics