Is your IT department the gatekeeper or the enabler of collaboration? All too often, IT falls into the trap of giving permission to use productivity tools instead of finding out what employees need to work together better, then facilitating those capabilities. In this article, the author poses the important question: “Are we the gatekeeper to employees collaborating or are we enablers and champions?” and discusses the benefits of moving IT to an enabler-focused mentality.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities