Windows Virtual Desktop meets the needs of an increasingly distributed and remote workforce. Organizations of all sizes have had to quickly shift focus and support users who need to stay connected from new locations and devices. Learn what new capabilities Windows Virtual Desktop added to make remote work more efficient and secure.
- 6 ways digitalization Is empowering women around the world
- How To Get Your Cloud Migration Strategy Right
- Host your .NET application and data on the most cost-effective cloud
- Special Olympics Leaders Use Microsoft Teams to Build Community and Shape the Future
- 3 Smart Ways to Exceed Your Customers’ Digital Expectations