Businesses are amassing enormous amounts of data, more than they know what to do with. Most are just using it to put together dense periodic reports explaining “what” happened too long after the fact to be of much use. Modernizing your digital workplace by moving to Azure and utilizing its AI technology can help you get a handle on your data and graduate from “what” happened to “how” it happened and, finally, to what “will” happen to inform what you should do all within a relevant period of time.
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams
- Carlsberg Group follows a recipe for success with Microsoft Azure, SAP, and a cloud-first strategy