When organizations integrate new tools and technologies, they may change in unexpected ways. Customers may also be affected, and they need to know the challenges they may face when adopting new technology. This article unpacks three steps to successful digital transformation and provides insights you can use to ease your customers’ transition.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities