Microsoft 365 and supporting tools help simplify compliance. This infographic takes you through a scenario using Microsoft 365 applications and integrated tools to implement updates required to comply with a regulatory change made in response to a data breach. Check it out to discover how your company can use Microsoft 365 controls to keep data safe and more easily comply with GDPR requirements.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity