Microsoft 365 and supporting tools help simplify compliance. This infographic takes you through a scenario using Microsoft 365 applications and integrated tools to implement updates required to comply with a regulatory change made in response to a data breach. Check it out to discover how your company can use Microsoft 365 controls to keep data safe and more easily comply with GDPR requirements.
- CWPS uses Microsoft Teams to reimagine sales project workflows
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams