The “Crash Course in Microsoft Teams” eBook helps nonprofit customers discover how to quickly start using Microsoft Teams to communicate instantly with chat, online meetings, calls, and more. The eBook also explains how to set up meetings with file sharing, recording, and transcription; co-edit documents in real time; and collaborate with people inside and outside the organization. For more information on Microsoft Teams, contact us today.
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams
- Carlsberg Group follows a recipe for success with Microsoft Azure, SAP, and a cloud-first strategy