The “Crash Course in Microsoft Teams” eBook helps nonprofit customers discover how to quickly start using Microsoft Teams to communicate instantly with chat, online meetings, calls, and more. The eBook also explains how to set up meetings with file sharing, recording, and transcription; co-edit documents in real time; and collaborate with people inside and outside the organization. For more information on Microsoft Teams, contact us today.
- What is a composable infrastructure?
- Put your finger–and business–on the pulse of the modern workplace. Subscribe today and never miss a beat.
- The Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Azure SQL Database Managed Instance
- Windows Virtual Desktop Event | Microsoft Azure
- Digital Transformation in the Oil & Gas Industry: Combining Azure Cloud-Based Services