The “Crash Course in Microsoft Teams” eBook helps nonprofit customers discover how to quickly start using Microsoft Teams to communicate instantly with chat, online meetings, calls, and more. The eBook also explains how to set up meetings with file sharing, recording, and transcription; co-edit documents in real time; and collaborate with people inside and outside the organization. For more information on Microsoft Teams, contact us today.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity