The City of Corona, California, had an aging IT infrastructure that didn’t adequately serve the government’s or the public’s needs. To address the issue, Corona deployed Microsoft 365, which includes Windows 10, Office 365, and Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security. With its modern solutions in place, the city now resolves many IT issues in 10 to 20 minutes versus four days, saves up to $1,000 in IT maintenance per incident, and has a foundation for future improvements. Read more here.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities