Cerner’s life blood is healthcare information—data that is subject to some of the most stringent security and privacy regulations in the world. Working at the intersection of healthcare and information technology, Cerner helps shape the industry by delivering solutions to providers—from physicians to integrated delivery networks and large hospital systems—that empower them to transform healthcare delivery. Cerner turned to Microsoft cloud technologies to meet their own high standards and to assure clients who have concerns about the use of public cloud services for processing and storing their health information. Read more here.
- Bertrandt’s HARRI is a self-driving success, thanks to Microsoft Azure
- Automate code-to-cloud workflows with a seamlessly integrated DevOps platform
- Microsoft Aims To Simplify Cloud Native Development With The Dapr Project
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities