The business world is rapidly changing. It is estimated that AI will add $13 trillion to the global economy over the next decade-and yet from thousands of executives surveyed, only 8% of firms are adopting core practices that fully support implementation. Businesses arrive at progress slowly, reflecting a failure to rewire within the organization. This article from Harvard Business Review demonstrates how companies can make a successful shift to utilizing AI and setting themselves up for success.
- 6 ways digitalization Is empowering women around the world
- How To Get Your Cloud Migration Strategy Right
- Host your .NET application and data on the most cost-effective cloud
- Special Olympics Leaders Use Microsoft Teams to Build Community and Shape the Future
- 3 Smart Ways to Exceed Your Customers’ Digital Expectations