Microsoft conducted an extensive survey and found that donors and funders are more likely to contribute to a nonprofit that can show how it is using technology to run its programs in a better way. This report summarizes the results of this global survey, provides examples of nonprofits investing in technology, and explores how technology is contributing to organizational impact. Additionally, “Beyond overhead…” offers actionable guidance for building a technology investment strategy that meets the needs of the nonprofit organization and its donors. It should be downloaded and reviewed by your team, and also shared on social media with customers.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity