Microsoft conducted an extensive survey and found that donors and funders are more likely to contribute to a nonprofit that can show how it is using technology to run its programs in a better way. This report summarizes the results of this global survey, provides examples of nonprofits investing in technology, and explores how technology is contributing to organizational impact. Additionally, “Beyond overhead…” offers actionable guidance for building a technology investment strategy that meets the needs of the nonprofit organization and its donors. It should be downloaded and reviewed by your team, and also shared on social media with customers.
- CWPS uses Microsoft Teams to reimagine sales project workflows
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams