This article outlines the end of support timeline for SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2, as well as options and recommendations for current users moving forward.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity