This infographic details the Microsoft philosophy toward responsible and ethical AI through a set of core principles. These principles include maximizing efficiencies without destroying the dignity of people and guarding against bias. Additionally, it advocates for accountability against intended harm, transparency, privacy, and design that assists humanity.
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps
- Remote developer productivity