All it takes to put together a winning team is finding the most talented people possible, assigning them to the same project, telling them the requirements and deadline, and then letting them run wild…right? Not so, says Sharon Florentine–in fact, far from it. In her article for CIO magazine entitled “6 ways you’re getting teamwork wrong,” Ms. Florentine draws a clear distinction between assumption and reality when it comes to teamwork, outlining what it really takes to assemble a truly superb group for getting the job done. Check out the full article before you put together your next mission-critical team.
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams
- Carlsberg Group follows a recipe for success with Microsoft Azure, SAP, and a cloud-first strategy