IT security and data protection are your only ways to combat ransomware. In today’s digital age, your data is the lifeblood of your organization. Don’t fall victim to ransomware attacks that could threaten your business and customers. With Azure, identify new threats and respond quickly with services that are informed by real-time global cybersecurity intelligence delivered at cloud scale.
- CWPS uses Microsoft Teams to reimagine sales project workflows
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams