This “10 tips to tackle your remote work day” eBook presents easy things nonprofit organizations can do to optimize how their teams work and keep connected so they can work effectively. Nonprofits can also learn to use these tips with Microsoft Teams to help them learn how to increase the efficiency of their workspaces, improve collaboration and communication, stay connected when not in the office, and run more effective remote meetings. For more information on Microsoft Teams, contact us today.
- Security with Azure SQL Database in Azure Government
- Protect the Privacy of Your Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Cloud lessons learned: four companies that migrated their Windows Server and SQL Server workloads to Azure
- Create and use private channels in Microsoft Teams
- Carlsberg Group follows a recipe for success with Microsoft Azure, SAP, and a cloud-first strategy