This “10 tips to tackle your remote work day” eBook presents easy things nonprofit organizations can do to optimize how their teams work and keep connected so they can work effectively. Nonprofits can also learn to use these tips with Microsoft Teams to help them learn how to increase the efficiency of their workspaces, improve collaboration and communication, stay connected when not in the office, and run more effective remote meetings. For more information on Microsoft Teams, contact us today.
- Low code vs. no code and the future of application development
- Improve observability, strengthen security, and proactively remediate vulnerabilities
- Dow uses vision AI at the edge to boost employee safety and security with Azure
- 10 reasons why every enterprise needs a DevOps strategy for 2021
- Overcoming security challenges with DevSecOps