This infographic addressed industry treads related to collaborative workspaces as well as employees wanting a greater sense of purpose, and a deeper connection to their company’s mission. Employees are asking for more touchdown spaces (instead of a traditional office) where they can easily interact and work with one another. They also want the option to work remotely, anywhere, at any time. To do this, they need the tools and digital workspaces to communicate, access their data, and stay productive.
- How AI Will Augment Human Creativity
- Five Benefits And Three Challenges Technology Can Bring To Global Companies
- Microsoft Teams increases collaboration in the modern workplace at Microsoft
- Do more with Microsoft Teams
- Customer story: Seattle Children’s Hospital explores new avenues of research with Microsoft Genomics